Sometimes the auto complete, code suggestion feature called Intellisense in Visual Studio will just stop working for no reason.
It’s very easy to get it back on track though without having to restart Visual Studio or your PC.
- Click on the Tools menu and select Options
- Select Text Editor -> Languages -> General
- Untick Auto list members
- Untick Parameter Information
- Now re-tick Auto list members
- Lastly re-tick Parameter Information and click on OK
Rarely, you might find that just one document isn’t working while others still are. Try closing all documents and then re-opening the one that wasn’t to see if visual studio corrects itself.